The purpose of the PTO is to:
1. Promote open communication among the parents, teacher, and administration.
2. Provide support for the principal in his role as the administrator of the school program.
3. Promote goodwill and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, and parish.
4. Direct and coordinate parental support through parent education activities and social functions that build community.
5. Help build and enhance the faith community of Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish School.
6. Raise funds for the school. In addition, the PTO exists to support the principal and staff in their endeavors to provide quality, Catholic education for all students and to help parents and teachers develop a mutual understanding of and appreciation for the ideals of Catholic education.
All parents are welcome to be members of the PTO and there are many ways you can be involved in this club. Members include the PTO officers, room parents, and committee members.
Your 2019-2020 elected PTO officers for this year are Mrs. Alejandra Larios (President),Mrs. Claudia Lopez (Vice President), Griselda Pelayo (Secretary), Gabby Sifuentes (Treasurer) and Mrs. Rebolledo & Mr. Cesar Lopez (Teacher Representatives)
Membership in the PTO earns you all your parent-service hours for the year (excluding your family’s fiesta hours). Membership in the PTO is also a great way to get to know your fellow OLG parents.